BluePoint leads the way once again in advancing Rapid Emergency Response Systems (RERS). Adding to our systems that rapidly alert both first responders and building occupants to a serious situation, this tool further improves that response.
Although designed to integrate seamlessly with our Police Alert and Medical Alert systems, the Command & Control Incident Management System is a stand-alone valuable tool.
Command & Control complies with FEMA recommended incident command structure and multi-hazard communications.
How it WorksWhen used from the website (as opposed to initiated from a BluePoint device):Communication protocols can be established
for any type of user-defined emergency incident.
- Armed Intruder
- Child abduction
- Bomb threats
- Natural disasters
- Hazardous material release
- Medical emergency
- Any user-defined incident
With Command Group notification, leaders have secure, no-credential access to the platform.
The Command Group has the ability to
- See all incoming communication, sorted for commonalities
- View pertinent security camera feeds
- Send follow up instructions to individuals or groups
- Send emergency documents to individuals of groups
- View facility VPI (Visual Point Identification) diagrams